Since I actually managed to do what I’d set out this time last year, I thought I’d commit to giving it a go again this year, so here’s the list.
1. Keep the clear out going, and don’t buy things I don’t need
2. Spend some time under canvas. Get the tent out the cupboard, and get outdoors with it.
3. Keep up with the gym routine, and keep cycling to work. Run more this year than last year.
4. Eat healthier and drink less. I don’t drink a lot, but still, cut back a bit.
5. Get the paintbrushes and sketchbooks out and do something. I’m not arty in the least, but if I enjoy it and it’s done for me, then just damn well paint/draw and enjoy the process even if the result is not worth showing anyone.
6. Carry the camera more often and get those pics that last year I saw the potential for but didn’t have a camera with me.